Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My first Post-Why am I doing this?

Where to start....well, I decided to try this blog thing to help anyone who is or needs to be gluten free. I've been gluten free since Feb. 15th 2008. I remember that day specifically because it was on my 32nd birthday that I decided enough was enough. The doctors tested me for Celiac, it came back negative but after 4 years of being sick, they recommended I try it. The day I stopped eating gluten was hard, but I started feeling better immediately. No more stomach cramps, and everything else that went with it. So here I am over a year later feeling better than I have in a really long time and every day is an adventure when it comes to eating. I love to bake and cook and have realized that just because I can't have gluten, doesn't mean I can't have good tasting food. I love to eat and refuse to give up taste. I'm going to do my best to post what I have learned or where to shop/eat to help anyone that might see this.

Life is good, enjoy every bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment