Friday, September 4, 2009

Crab Rangoons




Once again I was craving something that if ordered at a restaurant, is completely off limits. The wonderful and crispy Crab Rangoon. I was on a mission about a month ago to make these at home and after some time searching all over the internet, I finally found what I needed. First I found a recipe for wonton wrappers from this site (they have a search field for recipes, type wonton wrapper and it should come up):

Then on the same site I found a recipe for the Rangoons (follow same instruction as noted above for the search field on their web site).
These were great and I plan on ordering some of their flour this week. I used a different flour blend when I made these from a company called Meister's. So far this is the best flour I have found for baking/cooking.








No comments:

Post a Comment