Friday, September 4, 2009

Tiramisu




Last year for Christmas my dad bought me a gluten free cookbook. I've made a few things from it, but last night I think I topped myself. Gluten Free Tiramisu! The book he got me is called 1,000 Gluten Free Recipes by Carol Fenster, Ph.D.

Here is a link to Barnes and Noble to see a snapshot of it.


Anyway...I tried the first piece this morning for breakfast (I couldn't wait) and wow am I in heaven! I haven't had Tiramisu in over 2 years and well I'm happy to say this is now my favorite thing I've made so far. The recipe called for lady fingers of course, but they included a recipe for those, along with home made whipped cream. If anyone is interested in this recipe please let me know, it's sort of long but I am more than happy to pass it along to anyone craving this wonderful Italian desert.








No comments:

Post a Comment